FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAMP PUNKSYLVANIA ADDRESS:
190 Walker Lane,
Artemas PA 17211
Thursday times: 12:00PM – midnight
Friday times: 10:00AM – 10:00PM
Saturday times: 10:00AM – 8:00PM
*Four Quarters and Camp Punksylvania are completely green. NO glass! No outside firewood brought in, must be purchased on site. No littering!*
– Have tickets & ID ready.
– Park your car while you register. We'll check your ID, scan your pass and give you your wristband.
– Follow parking guide to your designated site.
- You'll park your car for a bit while you unload. As soon as you're done unloading, you will be guided to your parking site.
All guests are allowed to exit the grounds. Vehicle re-entry is only permitted for vehicles with a PARKING PASS. Passes are non-transferrable and will be checked upon arrival each time you enter and exit the facility.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: I have a 2020 ticket. What do I do with it?
A: Hang on to it! We will be sending you an updated barcode to be scanned at arrival.
Q: What about COVID?
A: This event is completely outdoors and adheres to Pennsylvania's COVID-19 guidelines. There is plenty of space on the 250 acre property to spread out. We'll have extra sanitation sites on hand. As always, MASK UP when you are within proximity to others.
Q: How can I contribute?
Q: Can I bring my kid?
A: Yeah! We’ll have some activities for your little brats, too. Just remember…they are YOUR little brats and YOU are responsible for them.
Q: Can I bring my trailer?
A: Yes, but you must purchase an RV add-on upgrade for trailers of any size.
Q: Is there water?
A: Yes! There are 55 fresh water spickets throughout Main Camp. Feel free to fill up whenever you'd like! Please do not wash up at the spickets, head to your site or the showers.
Q: How big is the campsite?
A: We’ve got PLENTY of space, so feel free to spread out. There is no actual lot size per tent campsite. All tent camping will be in Main Camp. All VIP camping, car camping and RV camping will be at Hilltop. Car camping sites are 20x20 and RV/trailer sites are roughly 20x40.
Q: Are there showers?
A: Yes! There are showers and toilets. Showers are located in the Main Camp and are accessible for $1 per 6 minutes. Choose your shower times wisely, they can be busy between 9am-7pm.
Q: Is there somewhere to buy ice?
A: Yes, ice is available for purchase onsite.
Q: I have a mobile disability. Where can I camp?
A: For those with mobile disabilities, we will give you campsites within close proximity to your vehicle. Let us know what you need.
Q: What are we eating?
A: Whatever the hell you want. Are you sharing? Feel free to bring your own food and beverages and the means to prepare them. We’re camping, people!
Q: Can we have a fire?
A: Sure can, just bring a fire pit or use a fire ring. Fire rings are first come, first serve. We'll be doing a community bonfire at the Circle.
Q: Is there anywhere to get firewood?
A: Yes, firewood is for sale onsite.
Q: Is camping required?
A: Nope! All weekend passes to the festival include complimentary tent camping. Whether you choose to camp is totally up to you. We offer single day passes as well.
Q: Is there any entertainment on Thursday?
A: Hell yeah! Music starts at 7pm. We’ll have Punk Rock Karaoke at the end of the night. You’ll be able to sign up for songs shortly, so stay tuned!
Q: Will wristbands be mailed to us?
A: All wristbands will be picked up at the gate when you arrive. We’ll check your ID, scan your tickets and give you your bands.
Q: If I purchase a merch add-on, when do I get my merch?
A: All merch bundles will be given out at check-in with wristbands.
Q: Is there security?
A: Yes, don’t be stupid.
Q: Will my vehicle be searched?
A: Again, don't be stupid. Vehicle searches will be done throughout the day at RANDOM.
Q: Is there medical on-site?
Q: Is the campground lit up?
A: It's a campground. There is minimal lighting, but feel free to deck your site out with all the lights you want. We encourage having fun with your campsites! Make them memorable! After all, we'll be doing a contest!
PROHIBITED ITEMS & RULES:
NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
NO GLASS BOTTLES!! PLEASE PUT ALL BEVERAGES IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER BEFORE ARRIVAL. PEOPLE WALK/SWIM BAREFOOT HERE.
NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDES POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, ETC.)
NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT WITHOUT PERMIT (PHOTO, VIDEO, OR AUDIO)
NO GANG ACTIVITY
NO RACISM, NO SEXISM. YOU WILL BE REMOVED.
ALL PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED WITH NO PROMISE OF RETURN
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Our Service Animal/Dog policy at Four Quarters is taken directly from Federal Statute and regulatory law. Our plain English policy is stated below.
* Only DOGS qualify as Service Animals under Federal Law.
* Emotional Support Animals are not Service Animals, and are not permitted at Four Quarters.
* Service Animals in training are not Service Animals under Federal Law and only when wearing a “Service Animal” marked vest.
* Service Animals shall have physical identifiers such as registration tags, the presence of a labeled
harness or “the credible verbal assurances of a qualified individual with a disability using the animal.”
* In the case of an un-identified Service Animal, we shall ask two questions.
Is this animal required because of a disability?
What work or task has this animal been trained to perform?
* The service animal must at all times be tethered to and in the full control of their human team member.
* A Service Animal may never be handled by or tethered to a person other than their human team member.
* The Service Animal must always be in “Full Stay” command position when not performing the service for which they have been trained.
* The Service Animal must be fully trained to urinate or defecate only on the command of their human team member.
* In order to be considered a “Service Dog” under U.S. federal law, a dog must be partnered with an individual with a disability AND perform specific, trained task work to mitigate that disability. Task work is not optional. If a dog doesn’t perform task work, it is not a Service Dog.
In closing, if your Service Animal is registered, wearing a marked Service Animal Vest and fully trained; you will find our staff and attendees very supportive of your teams presence here at Four Quarters. Welcome!