FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAMP PUNKSYLVANIA ADDRESS:
1911 Scranton Carbondale Highway
Dickson City, Scranton, PA 18505
Campers: 10AM - 10PM
Single Day: 12PM - 11PM
– Have tickets & ID ready.
– Park your car while you register. We'll check your ID, scan your pass and give you your wristbands.
– Follow parking guide to your designated site.
All guests are allowed to exit the grounds. Vehicle re-entry is only permitted for vehicles with a MOVEABLE PARKING PASS. Passes are non-transferrable and will be checked upon arrival each time you enter and exit the facility.
If you wish to come and go as you please, you can purchase a moveable parking pass in the add-ons for $25. If you do not need your vehicle, you can purchase a stationary parking pass for $10 and your car will remain in the lot for the duration of the fest.
Q: What about COVID?
A: This event is completely outdoors and adheres to Pennsylvania's COVID-19 guidelines. There is plenty of space on the 100 acre property to spread out. We'll have extra sanitation sites on hand. As always, MASK UP if you feel the need when you are within proximity to others.
Q: When does the lineup come out?
A: It's out! Tickets are on sale now!
Q: How can I contribute?
Q: Can I bring my kid?
A: Yeah! We’ll have some activities for your little brats, too. Just remember…they are YOUR little brats and YOU are responsible for them.
Q: Does my kid need a ticket?
A: Anyone over the age of 3 requires a ticket.
Q: If I have a car camping pass, can anyone camp with me? Do they also need a car camping pass?
A: Each car camping site is allowed up to 4 people. Only one car camping pass is required per 4 campers. However, everyone WILL need a weekend + camping pass.
Q: Can I bring my trailer?
A: Yes, but you must purchase an RV add-on upgrade for trailers of any size. This add-on requires a weekend pass WITH CAMPING.
Q: Is there water?
A: Yes! Liquid Death will be providing that sweet Mountain Water all weekend.
Q: How big is the campsite?
A: We’ve got PLENTY of space, so feel free to spread out. There is no actual lot size per tent campsite. All tent camping will be in Camper's Cove. Car camping sites are 20x20 and RV/trailer sites are roughly 20x40.
Q: Are there showers?
A: Nope. We are roughing it.
Q: Is there somewhere to buy ice?
Q: I have a mobile disability. Where can I camp?
A: For those with mobile disabilities, we will give you campsites within close proximity to your vehicle. Let us know what you need.
Q: What are we eating?
A: Whatever the hell you want. Are you sharing? Feel free to bring your own food and beverages and the means to prepare them. There is also a full concessions stand serving specialties & snacks. Food trucks will be on site as well.
Q: Can we have a fire?
A: We'll be doing a community bonfire at the Circle.
Q: Is camping required?
A: Nope! Camping is not included in the normal weekend price. Whether you choose to camp is totally up to you. If you ARE camping, you will need to purchase a weekend pass WITH camping.
Q: If I purchase the car camping or RV add-on, do my friends need to purchase that as well?
A: No. You only require ONE car or RV pass for every 4 people. Your car or RV will receive a special tag.
Q: Is there any entertainment on Thursday?
A: Hell yeah! Follow our social media for more info and announcements.
Q: Will wristbands be mailed to us?
A: All wristbands will be picked up at the gate when you arrive. We’ll check your ID, scan your tickets and give you your bands.
Q: If I purchase a merch add-on, when do I get my merch?
A: You'll be given a ticket at check-in to take to our Official Merch Booth.
Q: Is there security?
A: Yes, 24/7. Don’t be stupid.
Q: Will my vehicle be searched?
A: Again, don't be stupid. Vehicle searches will be done throughout the day at RANDOM.
Q: Is there medical on-site?
Q: Is the campground lit up?
A: It's a campground. Yes, but there is minimal lighting, but feel free to deck your site out with all the lights you want. We encourage having fun with your campsites! Make them memorable! After all, we'll be doing a contest!
PROHIBITED ITEMS & RULES:
NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDES POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, ETC.)
NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT WITHOUT PERMIT (PHOTO, VIDEO, OR AUDIO)
NO GANG ACTIVITY
NO RACISM, NO SEXISM. YOU WILL BE REMOVED.
ALL PROHIBITED ITEMS WILL BE CONFISCATED WITH NO PROMISE OF RETURN
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Our Service Animal/Dog policy at The Circle Drive-In is taken directly from Federal Statute and regulatory law. Our plain English policy is stated below.
* Only DOGS qualify as Service Animals under Federal Law.
* Emotional Support Animals are not Service Animals, and are not permitted at Four Quarters.
* Service Animals in training are not Service Animals under Federal Law and only when wearing a “Service Animal” marked vest.
* Service Animals shall have physical identifiers such as registration tags, the presence of a labeled
harness or “the credible verbal assurances of a qualified individual with a disability using the animal.”
* In the case of an un-identified Service Animal, we shall ask two questions.
Is this animal required because of a disability?
What work or task has this animal been trained to perform?
* The service animal must at all times be tethered to and in the full control of their human team member.
* A Service Animal may never be handled by or tethered to a person other than their human team member.
* The Service Animal must always be in “Full Stay” command position when not performing the service for which they have been trained.
* The Service Animal must be fully trained to urinate or defecate only on the command of their human team member.
* In order to be considered a “Service Dog” under U.S. federal law, a dog must be partnered with an individual with a disability AND perform specific, trained task work to mitigate that disability. Task work is not optional. If a dog doesn’t perform task work, it is not a Service Dog.
In closing, if your Service Animal is registered, wearing a marked Service Animal Vest and fully trained; you will find our staff and attendees very supportive of your teams presence here at Camp Punksylvania.